Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Gruning Precision

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dbar
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 71

    Gruning Precision

    Has anyone used this smith? They are in Socal. They seem to be on top of it but I heard a few coments from another gun builder Tac Ops and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them
  • #2
    Black_Talon
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 2281

    sigpic

    When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

    Comment

    • #3
      ocabj
      Calguns Addict
      • Oct 2005
      • 7924

      While I have never had any work done by Jim Gruning, I know several people who've had him work on stuff for them, and they all have said he does excellent work.

      The only issue is turn-around time. He does take a long time to get stuff back to you because he apparently has lots of work and his shop is always busy.

      Distinguished Rifleman #1924
      NRA Certified Instructor (Rifle and Metallic Cartridge Reloading) and RSO
      NRL22 Match Director at WEGC

      https://www.ocabj.net

      Comment

      • #4
        Spdjunkie
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 1977

        IMHO: I am not sure of Randy "HateCA" Cain @ R&D Precision current build schedule, but I HIGHLY Recommend him. TOP NOTCH Rifle Smith, www.rdprecision.net

        R & D Precision
        GLENDORA, CA

        Phone: (626) 806-4389
        Email: rdprecision@roadrunner.com

        Have a great one,
        FTK

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1