Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ak pistol receiver

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vepr62
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2006
    • 1216

    ak pistol receiver

    Are there, or will there be any 100% AK(74) pistol receivers awailable in CA? I hate to build my $800 Krink kit on a home made receiver. Thanks.

    Vasiliy
  • #2
    uxo2
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 4003

    From what I understand...That is really the only way..


    I normal states you would simply check the box on the 4473
    that it is a pistol.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
    Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
    One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.
    George Patton

    Comment

    • #3
      MustangO4
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2006
      • 1138

      If you do it right, you can make a fine reciever at hoome. Some even nicer than factory. Also, you can always cut it off and redo it later if you want.

      Comment

      • #4
        AJAX22
        I need a LIFE!!
        • May 2006
        • 14980

        I believe PRKarms can do it ... I don't know if they are taking on new work right now
        Youtube Channel Proto-Ordnance

        Subscribe to Proto Ordnance

        Comment

        • #5
          jchen76@gmail.com
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2004
          • 2092

          PKarms did have an AK pistol at Cow Palace show few weeks ago. 3500 was asking price, and it was mentioned someone did buy it.

          Comment

          • #6
            AJAX22
            I need a LIFE!!
            • May 2006
            • 14980

            Originally posted by jchen76@gmail.com
            PKarms did have an AK pistol at Cow Palace show few weeks ago. 3500 was asking price, and it was mentioned someone did buy it.
            That was a very special krink (custom receiver made with the same serial as the parts kit, perfect markings) it was jeffs personal gun... so you know what that means...

            they might be able to arrange for the same
            Youtube Channel Proto-Ordnance

            Subscribe to Proto Ordnance

            Comment

            • #7
              Vepr62
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2006
              • 1216

              3500?

              I think I can mess up a few flats for that much.... How about this NERF stuff? Does it only apply to hangun frames? Or would it apply to AK pistol receivers?

              Vasiliy

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1