Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Delete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nagzul
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 665

    Delete

    May not be as good as I had hoped. Although they answered the phone and every question I had.
    Last edited by nagzul; 07-30-2016, 8:53 PM. Reason: The Cart function is disabled for their site
    A day may come when the will of man fails, but it is not this day.
  • #2
    herman
    Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 446

    Hopefully these guys have gotten their act together. I had a horrible experience with buffalo. I ordered some frames and slides for the 1911 from these guys. Then after receiving just about every excuse in the book and I mean every excuse of why they can't take 2 min out of their day to get my "in stock" parts shipped to me. The back and forth with this place was over a few months. I had enough and threatened to dispute with the bank it was shipped out that day... finally! Just an fyi for people.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1