Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Aggressive fiber laser.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mrlonewolf
    CGSSA Director - C3 Leader & Regional Gun Show Booth Coordinator (LA/OC/IE)
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jul 2008
    • 4003

    Aggressive fiber laser.

    I'm a builder by nature

    Give me some time and I'll update as soon as I can.

    Still coordinating logistics and inherent aspects.



    Lonewolf.
    Would you like to participate in the Right to Keep and Bear Arms movement in California?
    Please visit the Calguns Community Chapter forum for your area and sign the roll call
    California needs YOU.


    sigpic

    Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable. George S. Patton
  • #2
    Cheep
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2009
    • 1327

    Originally posted by NOMADCHRIS
    your asking a question about asking a question ??? just ask the damn question!!!

    Comment

    • #3
      ptoguy2002
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2006
      • 3866

      Normally, with anybody else, I'd be like all, "hmmmmm, lasers, yeah."
      But given 'wolfs cryptic "MPi-AKS-74N" thread back a few years ago, which foretold of some complete awesomeness that was about to come (still wish I had gotten another one), I look forward to the completion of the coordination, FOR SOME FRIGIN LASER GUNS MAN !!!
      WTB: SWISS & German police trade in pistols
      WTB: German made & proofed SIG P226R & P228R
      WTB: Factory cutaway pistols & rifles
      WTB: LAPD Ithaca M37 / CHP S&W / Other PD trade ins....

      Comment

      • #4
        mrlonewolf
        CGSSA Director - C3 Leader & Regional Gun Show Booth Coordinator (LA/OC/IE)
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Jul 2008
        • 4003

        Test run.

        This unit went trough a heat treated receiver like a hot knife trough a butter block.

        Evidently I need to scale down.
        Would you like to participate in the Right to Keep and Bear Arms movement in California?
        Please visit the Calguns Community Chapter forum for your area and sign the roll call
        California needs YOU.


        sigpic

        Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable. George S. Patton

        Comment

        • #5
          ar15barrels
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2006
          • 57175

          Originally posted by mrlonewolf
          This unit went trough a heat treated receiver like a hot knife trough a butter block.
          Cutting out rear ends for folder conversions?
          Randall Rausch

          AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
          Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
          Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
          Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
          Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

          Comment

          • #6
            'ol shooter
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2011
            • 4646

            Can it be mounted on a Shark?
            sigpic
            Bob B.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")

            Comment

            • #7
              Twystd1
              Superfluous
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Oct 2009
              • 2692

              I will take 2...........

              You know where the shop is. Come on by............

              -T

              Comment

              • #8
                SonofWWIIDI
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Nov 2011
                • 21583

                In the 40 watt range???
                Sorry, not sorry.
                🎺

                Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

                Comment

                • #9
                  kcstott
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 11796

                  Originally posted by SonofWWIIDI
                  In the 40 watt range???
                  No to cut steel you need a fiber laser and about 100 to 200 watts and that's for light stuff. the 40 watt ones engrave but only cut thin non metal sheets.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Awesomesauce
                    Member
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 272

                    Yeah, the 40 watt range is good for Phased Plasma Rifles, not so much for lasers.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      mrlonewolf
                      CGSSA Director - C3 Leader & Regional Gun Show Booth Coordinator (LA/OC/IE)
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Jul 2008
                      • 4003

                      Originally posted by kcstott
                      No to cut steel you need a fiber laser and about 100 to 200 watts and that's for light stuff. the 40 watt ones engrave but only cut thin non metal sheets.

                      Bingo!.

                      Evidently I'd went to far with this contraption, I need to scale down a bit.
                      Would you like to participate in the Right to Keep and Bear Arms movement in California?
                      Please visit the Calguns Community Chapter forum for your area and sign the roll call
                      California needs YOU.


                      sigpic

                      Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable. George S. Patton

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        kcstott
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Nov 2011
                        • 11796

                        you should be able to dial down a power setting. But I don't know how much you can...I've played with a very expensive set of lasers once way back in the day.

                        I wouldn't know how to turn yours on

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Yugo
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 8395

                          sigpic

                          Originally posted by WAMO556
                          Voting for Donald Trump is the protest vote against: Keynesian economics, Neocon wars, exporting jobs, open borders, Washington criminal cartel, too big to fail banks and too big to jail pols and banksters.

                          Cutting off foreign aid to EVERY country and dismantling the police/surveillance state!

                          Umm yeah!!!!!

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            nathan4610
                            Member
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 110

                            Can you PWM the PS?
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              mrlonewolf
                              CGSSA Director - C3 Leader & Regional Gun Show Booth Coordinator (LA/OC/IE)
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Jul 2008
                              • 4003

                              Originally posted by SonofWWIIDI
                              In the 40 watt range???
                              I beg your pardon?
                              Would you like to participate in the Right to Keep and Bear Arms movement in California?
                              Please visit the Calguns Community Chapter forum for your area and sign the roll call
                              California needs YOU.


                              sigpic

                              Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable. George S. Patton

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1