Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig 226 / 228 question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Don Vito
    Member
    • Feb 2009
    • 317

    Sig 226 / 228 question

    HI All,
    Thought I would start out asking this forum. I have an old Delask 228 80% frame and complete parts kit. I am planning on using the Matrix rail cutter and 228 hole jig to finish. Is anyone familiar that might know of any issues I might run into trying this.
    I also have a KTO 226/228 80% frame and partial 228 parts kit less the barrel and locking insert. I do have a 226 locking insert though so if I wanted to finish this as a 226 will the 228 parts kit work with the 226 insert? What barrel would I need? for this I also plan on using the matrix rail cutter and the 226 hole jig.
    Thanks DV
    Originally posted by gesundheit
    Don Vito made an offer than Knauga could not refuse
  • #2
    nuggethunter
    Member
    • Apr 2015
    • 179

    I would recommend shooting Matrix an email, they will be able to answer all your questions. They are very familiar with the KTO frame.

    Comment

    • #3
      Don Vito
      Member
      • Feb 2009
      • 317

      Thanks nugget that was going to be my next avenue
      Originally posted by gesundheit
      Don Vito made an offer than Knauga could not refuse

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1