HI
just wanted to share a pic of my latest project, a Galil SAR. The receiver was purchased from AWO and the parts kit was from Apex Gun Parts. Thanks to the wealth of info on the web, (gunplumber and mel64d on youtube) to name a few. The typical tweaking of the receiver was required. The bullet guide was also needed to be filed down to fit. As you can see, not having a viable bullet button, I opted to go the featureless route. The stock was pinned so that could not fold. (Such a waste of a cool stock, stupid CA politicians!!!). I finished it off with fde and parker black duracoat. Also, that is a blocked ca legal mag.
just wanted to share a pic of my latest project, a Galil SAR. The receiver was purchased from AWO and the parts kit was from Apex Gun Parts. Thanks to the wealth of info on the web, (gunplumber and mel64d on youtube) to name a few. The typical tweaking of the receiver was required. The bullet guide was also needed to be filed down to fit. As you can see, not having a viable bullet button, I opted to go the featureless route. The stock was pinned so that could not fold. (Such a waste of a cool stock, stupid CA politicians!!!). I finished it off with fde and parker black duracoat. Also, that is a blocked ca legal mag.

Comment