There are 3 pins in the receiver of s Tec 9. I need to either get a look at one, or get someone who has one to overlay a piece of white paper and mark the locations of the pins relative to each other. I have an upper and would like to build a lower.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Tec 9 help
Collapse
X
-
Umm no you don't.
Ramp up that Google fu. Your requested info is out thereShort Action Precision ! USA !
https://g.co/fi/r/UC7661 Project Fi referral.
You/I get $20
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/167810
Active Junky Referral you get $10
WTS Springfield EMP & TRP
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...8#post22678428 -
-
Tec 9 kits show up on Gunbroker with some regularity. I've always thought it would be fun to put one back together with an MP5 magwell from a demill or a flat and fab'ed steel lower.


Too many projects though.
Good luck with finding your info.
Remember Tec-9 is a named AW.Last edited by ptoguy2002; 01-26-2016, 2:52 PM.WTB: SWISS & German police trade in pistols
WTB: German made & proofed SIG P226R & P228R
WTB: Factory cutaway pistols & rifles
WTB: LAPD Ithaca M37 / CHP S&W / Other PD trade ins....Comment
-
I have this info...... I'll try to post it..
We were working on a 3d printable model for a lower that works with a tec9 parts kit.Comment
-
-
-
-
-
-
This should give you enough to work from.
If you need any explanation or more detail let me know.
The gun isn't in CA, but I may be able to get more measurements taken next time I'm visiting where it is stored.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,886
Posts: 25,152,795
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21319 users online. 123 members and 21196 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.






Comment