Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Could you recommend a gunsmith...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dark&Good
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2008
    • 2106

    Could you recommend a gunsmith...

    ...around San Francisco, for some shotgun barrel work?
    "I don't know where you came from, and I don't know where you've gone
    Old friends become old strangers between darkness and the dawn..."

    Ben Harper

    "It's a free country... or, at least, it will be."
    - The Patriot -
  • #2
    11011500a
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 940

    try castro valley gun shop they have agood gunsmith

    Comment

    • #3
      Dark&Good
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2008
      • 2106

      Castro Valley Gun Shop? Where is that? Do you have a phone #?
      "I don't know where you came from, and I don't know where you've gone
      Old friends become old strangers between darkness and the dawn..."

      Ben Harper

      "It's a free country... or, at least, it will be."
      - The Patriot -

      Comment

      • #4
        11011500a
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 940

        calgun home page under vendors

        Comment

        • #5
          Dark&Good
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2008
          • 2106

          Thanks
          "I don't know where you came from, and I don't know where you've gone
          Old friends become old strangers between darkness and the dawn..."

          Ben Harper

          "It's a free country... or, at least, it will be."
          - The Patriot -

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1