Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

GSG 1911 .22 beavertail replacement?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bigbossman
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Dec 2012
    • 11281

    GSG 1911 .22 beavertail replacement?

    I have a GSG 1911 .22. It has a cheesy plastic beavertail/grip safety. I also happen to have a spare 1911 beavertail/grip safety in my parts bin.

    Before I go through the trouble of taking the gun apart, can anyone tell me - will a standard "real" 1911 beavertail fit on the GSG? Are they interchangeable?
    Always looking for vintage Winchester and Marlin lever action rifles. Looking to sell? Know of one for sale? Drop me a line!

    "Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."
  • #2
    Garand1911
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2002
    • 1443

    Mine has a metal grip safety, did they change to plastic?
    I would say yes that a real 1911 one will fit.
    "I saved your life, AND brought you pizza" -- Me

    Comment

    • #3
      bigbossman
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Dec 2012
      • 11281

      Originally posted by Garand1911
      Mine has a metal grip safety, did they change to plastic?
      I would say yes that a real 1911 one will fit.
      Yeah - mine is plastic, bought new last summer.
      Always looking for vintage Winchester and Marlin lever action rifles. Looking to sell? Know of one for sale? Drop me a line!

      "Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1