Gentlemen,
Since my Galil is featureless, I need to find a muzzle brake for it. Blackthrorne(yeah, I know, but they're one of the few sources of all things Galil) sells these two muzzle brakes, and I happen to have them in my parts bin. Now, my question is: are they muzzle brakes or flash hiders? Blackthorne calls them muzzle brakes, but I'm not sure about that. So, what say you? Muzzle brakes, compensators, or evil flash hiders?
Since my Galil is featureless, I need to find a muzzle brake for it. Blackthrorne(yeah, I know, but they're one of the few sources of all things Galil) sells these two muzzle brakes, and I happen to have them in my parts bin. Now, my question is: are they muzzle brakes or flash hiders? Blackthorne calls them muzzle brakes, but I'm not sure about that. So, what say you? Muzzle brakes, compensators, or evil flash hiders?

Comment