Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ruger sp 101 help.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • oso grande
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 869

    Ruger sp 101 help.

    Messing around with the trigger on my 101.The pawl came off and I lost the pawl plunger and spring. Found 'em, but can't get 'em back in.
    Anybody got a way to do it?
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks,
  • #2
    jwb28
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 568

    Try this http://www.sp101trigger.com/index.html

    Or there are youtube vids

    Hey, I just violated the new ITAR rules

    Comment

    • #3
      Colt.45ACP
      Junior Member
      • May 2010
      • 81

      sticky trigger!

      Originally posted by oso grande
      Messing around with the trigger on my 101.The pawl came off and I lost the pawl plunger and spring. Found 'em, but can't get 'em back in.
      Anybody got a way to do it?
      Any help will be appreciated.
      Thanks,
      On mine the trigger stayed back after some shots. Removed grips and oiled parts. Dry fire seems OK. I'll try shooting .38's later.
      BTW: did you notice the small steel pin in one of the grips? It's magnatic!

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1