Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

IDPA @ Prado Dec 20th 2014

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XDmax
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2014
    • 611

    IDPA @ Prado Dec 20th 2014

    IF YOU BUY ANY BULK AMMO FROM LAX AMMO, YOU BETTER COUNT THE ROUNDS. I WAS SHORTED BY THEM.
    v v v v v v
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1003656
    NRA/IDPA (Prado)
    SA XDm 5.25 .40 SA XDm 5.25 9mm
    SA XDm 3.8c .40 SA 1911 Range Officer .45
    SA XD Tactical .40 SA XD SC .40
    M&P SHIELD .40 M&P .45 M&P 40c G23/G35 .40
  • #2
    XDmax
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2014
    • 611

    Pretty good turnout today. 84 shooters.
    IF YOU BUY ANY BULK AMMO FROM LAX AMMO, YOU BETTER COUNT THE ROUNDS. I WAS SHORTED BY THEM.
    v v v v v v
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1003656
    NRA/IDPA (Prado)
    SA XDm 5.25 .40 SA XDm 5.25 9mm
    SA XDm 3.8c .40 SA 1911 Range Officer .45
    SA XD Tactical .40 SA XD SC .40
    M&P SHIELD .40 M&P .45 M&P 40c G23/G35 .40

    Comment

    • #3
      PM720
      Calguns.net Shooting Team
      • Apr 2010
      • 2160

      Results said 81 with 1 DQ but that's still a big crowd. 8/81 and top SSP SS I can live with! My second match as an SO and I guess our squad ran a bit longer than the others. Need to figure out how to speed that up.

      Here's the link to the results-



      Scott
      Last edited by PM720; 12-21-2014, 9:47 AM.

      Comment

      • #4
        Ronin2
        Banned
        • Jan 2011
        • 5563

        Starting to get too big maybe?

        Comment

        • #5
          PM720
          Calguns.net Shooting Team
          • Apr 2010
          • 2160

          Originally posted by Ronin2
          Starting to get too big maybe?
          No, I'm sure part of it was a certain new SO. There were several new shooters in our squad too. Just need to keep things moving is all.

          Scott

          Comment

          • #6
            XDmax
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2014
            • 611

            Originally posted by PM720
            No, I'm sure part of it was a certain new SO. There were several new shooters in our squad too. Just need to keep things moving is all.

            Scott
            What Squad were you on?
            IF YOU BUY ANY BULK AMMO FROM LAX AMMO, YOU BETTER COUNT THE ROUNDS. I WAS SHORTED BY THEM.
            v v v v v v
            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1003656
            NRA/IDPA (Prado)
            SA XDm 5.25 .40 SA XDm 5.25 9mm
            SA XDm 3.8c .40 SA 1911 Range Officer .45
            SA XD Tactical .40 SA XD SC .40
            M&P SHIELD .40 M&P .45 M&P 40c G23/G35 .40

            Comment

            • #7
              XDmax
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2014
              • 611

              Originally posted by Ronin2
              Starting to get too big maybe?
              We had more at the last match.
              IF YOU BUY ANY BULK AMMO FROM LAX AMMO, YOU BETTER COUNT THE ROUNDS. I WAS SHORTED BY THEM.
              v v v v v v
              http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1003656
              NRA/IDPA (Prado)
              SA XDm 5.25 .40 SA XDm 5.25 9mm
              SA XDm 3.8c .40 SA 1911 Range Officer .45
              SA XD Tactical .40 SA XD SC .40
              M&P SHIELD .40 M&P .45 M&P 40c G23/G35 .40

              Comment

              • #8
                PM720
                Calguns.net Shooting Team
                • Apr 2010
                • 2160

                Squad 2

                Scott

                Comment

                • #9
                  XDmax
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2014
                  • 611

                  Originally posted by PM720
                  Squad 2

                  Scott
                  I was in 5
                  IF YOU BUY ANY BULK AMMO FROM LAX AMMO, YOU BETTER COUNT THE ROUNDS. I WAS SHORTED BY THEM.
                  v v v v v v
                  http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1003656
                  NRA/IDPA (Prado)
                  SA XDm 5.25 .40 SA XDm 5.25 9mm
                  SA XDm 3.8c .40 SA 1911 Range Officer .45
                  SA XD Tactical .40 SA XD SC .40
                  M&P SHIELD .40 M&P .45 M&P 40c G23/G35 .40

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    PM720
                    Calguns.net Shooting Team
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 2160

                    What time did you finish and how many in the 2 squads?

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      XDmax
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2014
                      • 611

                      Originally posted by PM720
                      What time did you finish and how many in the 2 squads?
                      I think we were the first group done. 21 in the 2 squads (5/6)
                      IF YOU BUY ANY BULK AMMO FROM LAX AMMO, YOU BETTER COUNT THE ROUNDS. I WAS SHORTED BY THEM.
                      v v v v v v
                      http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1003656
                      NRA/IDPA (Prado)
                      SA XDm 5.25 .40 SA XDm 5.25 9mm
                      SA XDm 3.8c .40 SA 1911 Range Officer .45
                      SA XD Tactical .40 SA XD SC .40
                      M&P SHIELD .40 M&P .45 M&P 40c G23/G35 .40

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1