Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Firearms Training Associates

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kingsfan8888
    Member
    • Jul 2007
    • 379

    Firearms Training Associates

    Has anyone trained with them before? I signed up for their long range class on the 28th and 29th and was wondering what I should expect. Seems they offer a ton of classes but, I could not find any reviews on the forum?

    I'll be bringing my AE in 308, my Terrapin, and my Zeiss 85 spotter.
  • #2
    gschoelles
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 669

    They are excellent, I have taken all of their classes except the long range rifle, and have enjoyed every one. The long range rifle instructor should be Matt Hayden, who I have had in other classes and found him to be extremely knowledgeable.

    Hope you have a great time.
    CRPA and NRA Life member
    GLOCK Armorer, Remington 870 Armorer, Mossberg 5xx Armorer, 1911 Armorer, M16/AR15 Armorer, Tactical First Aid Primary Responder
    NRA Range Safety Officer, Certified Pistol, Shotgun and Rifle Instructor

    Comment

    • #3
      blkside
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 1301

      You will enjoy it. You will learn a lot and the instructors are very helpful.
      Originally posted by TonyNorCal
      If I'm going to spend money to touch a woman then it's going to be at a Nevada brothel, on Craiglist hooker, or trolling the streets in a camper van.

      Comment

      • #4
        mixicus
        Senior Member
        • Jun 2009
        • 624

        Murph and his crew run a good operation. Solid instruction in the Gunsite traditions. He was one of the original instructors (and still operates) with the Surefire Institute.

        Comment

        • #5
          Jack's Smirking Revenge
          Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 229

          I have taken their "Advanced" pistol, shotgun, and carbine classes. They are a good value and they have some pretty cool facilities. They aren't my first choice for local training but they are worth checking out. I will have to do an AAR on the recent shotgun class I attended.
          NRA Patron Member

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1