Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Milpitas Shooting League

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wceviper
    Member
    • Nov 2007
    • 224

    Milpitas Shooting League

    Target Masters has a shooting league on Monday nights starting at 7pm in the long bay. I have been participating for a while now and it is a lot of fun, and my skills have been improving alot. Right now we are shooting .22lr and will be for the next 6-8 weeks. Everything is scored, and you can really see how your improving.

    If you haven't done it yet, bring down your 22 and sign up!
  • #2
    F4E Phantom
    Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 320

    Is this match for beginners? I want to get my 16 yo son and 14 yo daughter in competetion shooting. Is there an age limit? My son has lots of trigger time at the range from a bench. My daughter has very limited trigger time.

    Comment

    • #3
      wceviper
      Member
      • Nov 2007
      • 224

      I am not sure about league restrictions for age. But I do know that the range will allow you to bring your child in a rent a lane.

      As long as they follow rules and handle the weapons safely, probably not an issue. I will find out next league night! We are always looking for more shooters!

      Comment

      • #4
        Gryff
        I need a LIFE!!
        • May 2006
        • 12693

        Don't know about Milpitas, but the Monday Night Shooting League at Reeds in Santa Clara will allow minors to compete. They only require that you be in immediate supervision of the kids while they shoot (so you cannot be shooting at the same time).

        What does TM charge to compete?
        My friends and family disavow all knowledge of my existence, let alone my opinions.

        Comment

        • #5
          F4E Phantom
          Member
          • Jan 2006
          • 320

          Thanks for the replies guys, I will go check'em out.

          Comment

          • #6
            wceviper
            Member
            • Nov 2007
            • 224

            As long as the minor is supervised by their parent, they can come down and shoot!

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1