I'm on their mailing list and I keep getting e-mails about these things. Anyone ever done one of these courses and if so, how was it?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Combat pistol course at LAX range?
Collapse
X
-
Combat pistol course at LAX range?
"Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . you are, after all, anonymous."
-Barry Ritholtz
Help be a better advocate for the 2nd Amendment here.Tags: None -
I've done plenty of them. I can tell you right now that they are awesome. You learn a lot, and at the same time you get to do a lot of cool ****. If you choose to keep training with them, they really start drilling in the essentials and they teach you a lot of practical stuff. They're a good group of fellas and they really know their stuff. I've done a good amount of classes with them and I am very confident with my skills now. Once you've taken handgun 1, you can take other classes too.
This weekend we're going to the shoothouses with them so we can really tear stuff up with our carbines. This should be good.
For those of you who are wondering, he's talking about American Defense Enterprises.
Free hat.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,224
Posts: 25,145,772
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34619 users online. 116 members and 34503 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment