Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

NRA Match

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nile
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 52

    NRA Match

    Ojai valley Gun Club is hosting an NRA approved 80 shot cross the course match, 200,300,600 yards. March 2 @ 7:30 sign in. The final scores go to the NRA and post to your classification card. If you have not tried this event come on out and watch or shoot. Challenging and fun! If you are not sure how to get to the range follow this link. http://www.dock.net/ovgc/
    Thanks, Nile.
  • #2
    bruce_ventura
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Jul 2006
    • 516

    Oh yea, I'm hooked. This match is FUN. Highly recommended way to spend a Sunday morning.

    The group that usually competes at OVGC has some great people who are very helpful to us beginners.

    I'll be there. This time I'm bringing a friend.
    NRA Life Member
    "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed." - Alexander Hamilton

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1