Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Ca 3 gun series

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • randy
    In Memoriam
    • Nov 2006
    • 4642

    Ca 3 gun series

    Since the other thread got hi jacked.

    Here's the link for the CA 3 gun series.



    Some other matches to put on your calendar

    The Winter Classic is one day, January 26th.

    X3 is putting on a two day, eight stage match on May 17 and 18.

    The Winter Classic has always been a great match and brings some great shooters.

    If the the 2 day match X3 is putting on is as good as their monthly matches it will be as good or better than some of the "big" matches.

    For the guys up North you're going to have to drive or miss out.

    Sucks to be you.
    I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.

    When I hit the lotto I'm only shooting factory.
  • #2
    Jack Boyd
    Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 101

    Last year the CA 3-Gun Series was much improved over previous years. I am looking forward to the 2008 season.

    Wayde has changed the name to California Multi Gun Championship since that's a more accurate description of what we do.

    One of the venues in '08 is Chuck Mahoney's club in Victorville. He will come up with some good stages, for sure.

    Beach weather in Morro Bay will be a treat in August.
    Jack Boyd

    Comment

    • #3
      ar15barrels
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2006
      • 57179

      Originally posted by Jack Boyd
      One of the venues in '08 is Chuck Mahoney's club in Victorville.
      I was wondering about that Victorville range.
      Looks like we will be in good company.
      Anyone know why there's no West End match this year?
      Randall Rausch

      AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
      Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
      Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
      Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
      Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

      Comment

      • #4
        Yar
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 648

        I heard it might of been the Burgers.
        madtrigger.com

        Comment

        • #5
          ar15barrels
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2006
          • 57179

          Originally posted by Yar
          I heard it might of been the Burgers.


          I'll tell Bruce that.

          What happened to the burgers?
          I spent my lunch break racing home to grab my welder to make hasty repairs on some steel.
          I never got lunch.
          Last edited by ar15barrels; 11-21-2007, 9:20 PM.
          Randall Rausch

          AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
          Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
          Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
          Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
          Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

          Comment

          • #6
            Yar
            Senior Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 648

            The story I heard because I was not there but the story was the same from several parties. The burgers were rock hard hockey puck and inediable. This was the nicest account I had heard.
            madtrigger.com

            Comment

            • #7
              Jack Boyd
              Member
              • Mar 2007
              • 101

              Heavy Metal class added to the CA Series in 2008:

              Jack Boyd

              Comment

              • #8
                gose
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2005
                • 3953

                Originally posted by Jack Boyd
                Heavy Metal class added to the CA Series in 2008:
                http://www.ca3gunchampionship.com/index.php
                Why .40 and not .44+?
                With Oden on our side.

                Comment

                • #9
                  REDHORSE
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2002
                  • 1554

                  Originally posted by ar15barrels


                  I'll tell Bruce that.

                  What happened to the burgers?
                  I spent my lunch break racing home to grab my welder to make hasty repairs on some steel.
                  I never got lunch.
                  Yea, I noticed WEGC, wasn't on the 2008 schedule. hmmm

                  I got the last burger that day (first serving). Several shooters from my group didn't get one for themselves. We got to the food too late. It was our fault though.

                  We were supposed to finish stage 5 (or stage 4, I forgot), and come down the hill for lunch. But, we decided to go one extra stage (stage 6), so we didn't have to walk back up the hill to do the last long range stage. After finishing the furthest stage we came down to get lunch.

                  Most everyone from the other groups, had their burger(s) and some probably were on their 2nds already. So, a few of the shooters from my group only had made veggie burgers from the condiments (lettuce, tomato, etc..). lol

                  Again, not anyones fault. We finished the match early, so we able to go home before most everyone else. Since, our group was one stage ahead of everyone else.
                  http://i.imgur.com/A7z6dHc.pngCGF & CGN/CGSSA Contributor


                  Comment

                  • #10
                    CamW
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 1714

                    Why isn't 5 Dogs on the schedule? Isn't that the Wayde's home range?

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Yar
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 648

                      Word is that logistically it was just easier to do it at morro bay. The weather should be cooler too.
                      madtrigger.com

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1