Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AAR - Tactical Response Fighting Rifle

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BMWguy206
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jan 2006
    • 1034

    AAR - Tactical Response Fighting Rifle

    Tactical Response - AAR
    Fighting Rifle
    February 16th-17th 2011
    Angeles Shooting Range - Eagles Nest

    Instructors: Paul Gomez and Aaron Little
    Number of students: 6

    IntroductionDay 1Day 2Debrief: Both Paul and Arron were very patient with us and are great instructors. Will I sign up for another Tactical Response Fighting Rifle Class? Yes I would. Would I recommend it to my buddies or anyone else? Absolutely!

    Special thanks to Doru for hosting this course.

    Round count:
    1,240 for rifle
    100 for pistol

    My rifle at the end of day 1
    Last edited by BMWguy206; 02-25-2011, 5:46 PM.

  • #2
    Wilhelm
    Member
    • Jul 2007
    • 207

    I also attended this class. It was my first time training with my carbine. Even with the weather the way it was I had an outstanding time and will definitly train with Tactical Response in the future.

    Comment

    • #3
      G-forceJunkie
      Calguns Addict
      • Jul 2010
      • 6475

      Sounds like fun. One thing to keep in mind, is that there is not one way of doing things that works 100% of the time, for 100% of people in 100% of the situations you may find yourself in. Getting training from as many different instructors/outfits is good, you get exposed to many ways of doing the same thing. Then, use the one that works best for you, your gear, your situation, etc.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1