Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Uspsa

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shannen07
    Member
    • Dec 2006
    • 158

    Uspsa

    X3 Multi Gun Match at Piru, CA - Hosted by Unique Gun Club & The Deadwood Boys at Wes Thompson’s Rifle Range in Piru (Old SWPL ranges, 20 minutes northwest of Magic Mountain off Highway 126 between the town of Piru and Lake Piru). 3 Gun Matches will be held every 3rd Sunday of the month. Entry Fee $35.00 with a minimum of 6 stages. Sign-up at 8:30 am - Shoot at 9:00 am. Tactical and Open Divisions. For info contact Jack Boyd - 818-769-0395.
    Last edited by shannen07; 02-26-2007, 10:08 PM. Reason: accidentally double post same information, would like to delete
  • #2
    randy
    In Memoriam
    • Nov 2006
    • 4642

    When did match fees go to $35.00?
    I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.

    When I hit the lotto I'm only shooting factory.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1