I'm posting an Email I got from the "boys" at Pala.
Pala will be hosting two 3 gun matches in Jan of 2010. We will be shooting our regular 3 gun match on the 2nd Sunday of January, which is the 10th. We will also be hosting a 3 gun match on the 5th Sat of January 2010, which will be the 30th. Both matches will have a variety of Texas Stars, wig wag targets as well as flipped and tossed clay targets and everyone's favorite the MGM spinner. Cost is $30 for non members and $25 for members. As of now we will start shooting at 0900 on the 10th and I will keep you posted on the start time on the 30th.
LMK if you have any questions and I am always looking for stage setters.
Jeff G
Bust out the new gear and guns. Start the New Year out right with 3 count 'em 3 3 gun matches in one month. 2 at Pala and one at Piru on the 3rd Sunday in January.
Pala will be hosting two 3 gun matches in Jan of 2010. We will be shooting our regular 3 gun match on the 2nd Sunday of January, which is the 10th. We will also be hosting a 3 gun match on the 5th Sat of January 2010, which will be the 30th. Both matches will have a variety of Texas Stars, wig wag targets as well as flipped and tossed clay targets and everyone's favorite the MGM spinner. Cost is $30 for non members and $25 for members. As of now we will start shooting at 0900 on the 10th and I will keep you posted on the start time on the 30th.
LMK if you have any questions and I am always looking for stage setters.
Jeff G
Bust out the new gear and guns. Start the New Year out right with 3 count 'em 3 3 gun matches in one month. 2 at Pala and one at Piru on the 3rd Sunday in January.
