Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Training Thoughts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tacticalintervention
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 882

    Training Thoughts

    OK I have four scheduled days in August for training at Metcalf Range/San Jose and want feed back on what type of courses the folks here would wnat to attend. I plan to make these classes what ever the students want to have taught.

    1 day combat shotgun 150.00 for day including range fees
    2 day combat shotgun 275.00 including range fees
    1 Day Advanced Carbine Class 150.00 including range fees
    1 Day Basic Carbine Class 150.00 including range fees
    2 Day Precision Rifle 275.00 including range fees.
    1 Day Basic CQB Pistol 150.00 includes range fees.

    Short back ground on me
    Member of US National Long Range Shooting Team. I will represent the USA in July at the World Championships in England Long Range Rifle.
    Winner many firearm competitions
    Retired Police Tactical Team Sergeant 25 years
    20 plus years firearms instructor, in Shotgun, pistol, carbine and sniper rifle
    Guest Instructor for both Army and USMC
    Sniper Instructor American Shooting Academy
    Owner Tactical Intervention and designer of Quick Cuff slings (Issued sling for most US Military Sniper Weapons)
    Certified Instructor in Shotgun, Carbine, Pistol and Sniper Rifle (Certifications from FBI, California POST, L. Awerbuck, Amercian Shooting Academy)


    Please submit your wishes here or via PM.

    The dates are first weekend in August and week end of 23rd. Days are Sat and Sunday
  • #2
    lehn20
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2008
    • 2355

    precision rifle would be on my plate. Depending on dates. Aug is really busy for me.

    Comment

    • #3
      Tacticalintervention
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2007
      • 882

      Thanks for feedback

      Comment

      • #4
        JDoe
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Jul 2008
        • 2430

        For me (if my schedule permits) in order of interest:

        1 Day Advanced Carbine Class
        2 Day Precision Rifle
        2 day combat shotgun
        1 day combat shotgun
        1 Day Basic CQB Pistol

        Do you have a web site with course descriptions?
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          Tacticalintervention
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2007
          • 882

          I will do course description sheets once I decide on what classes these will be.

          I normally run two day pistol and carbine classes but with ammo being so expensive I figured I would reduce the time and just make it more intense to save the studenst some money.

          You can see descriptions of a couple of classes I have taught on my website

          Comment

          • #6
            eggfriedrice
            Junior Member
            • Apr 2009
            • 64

            I am interested in the 1 Day Basic CQB Pistol. Most likely more as descriptions present themselves.

            Adding 1 Day Basic Carbine Class as well.
            Last edited by eggfriedrice; 04-26-2009, 12:47 AM.

            Comment

            • #7
              will227457
              Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 488

              1 day basic pistiol wouold be the one for me...
              Saving you from yourself one post at a time

              Comment

              • #8
                Tacticalintervention
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2007
                • 882

                August 22 Metcalf Range One Day Pistol
                August 23 Metcalf Range One Day Carbine

                150.00 each or 275.00 for both

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1