Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CA 3 Gun Series

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • randy
    In Memoriam
    • Nov 2006
    • 4642

    CA 3 Gun Series

    2009 CALIFORNIA MULTI GUN CHAMPIONSHIP
    6 MATCHES

    BEST 4 OUT OF 6 FOR OVERALL SCORE
    FOUR CLASSES
    OPEN, TACTICAL, HM & California Legal Class
    USPSA equipment rules
    Time + Scoring

    COST:
    $50 REGISTRATION $50 EACH MATCH
    $45 per match for non series shooters

    CONTACT:
    WAYDE SHIMODA (661) 588-3677
    waydeshimoda@att.net
    I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.

    When I hit the lotto I'm only shooting factory.
  • #2
    Axewound
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 1260

    i hope im around for it, im guessing Pala range for the SD shoot
    Peace through superior firepower.

    liberals want my guns and conservatives want my porn, im not willing to part with either

    A man is a man his whole life, a woman is a woman until she becomes your wife.
    -Al Bundy

    Comment

    • #3
      gose
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 3953

      I'm in. Will try to make it to SD, Fresno and Morro Bay.
      With Oden on our side.

      Comment

      • #4
        3gunner
        Member
        • Oct 2008
        • 109

        Yes, the San Diego match is being held at Pala

        Comment

        • #5
          randy
          In Memoriam
          • Nov 2006
          • 4642

          I hope they still have the maze setup in Bakersfield. It is a lot of fun, one of the best stages I've ever shot.
          I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.

          When I hit the lotto I'm only shooting factory.

          Comment

          • #6
            gose
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2005
            • 3953

            Just got my tickets for SD
            With Oden on our side.

            Comment

            • #7
              SuperSet
              Calguns Addict
              • Feb 2007
              • 9048

              See ya next month bud.

              Comment

              • #8
                gose
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2005
                • 3953

                Is there anyone here who is going to the match, happens to live around Rancho Bernardo and who wouldn't mind giving me a ride?
                With Oden on our side.

                Comment

                • #9
                  D.carden
                  Member
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 189

                  Originally posted by gose
                  Is there anyone here who is going to the match, happens to live around Rancho Bernardo and who wouldn't mind giving me a ride?
                  Do you require a "Volkswagon.....or......Saab"

                  I couldn't resist..........

                  See you there..!!!!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    3gunner
                    Member
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 109

                    The first match of the Championship is scheduled for this Sunday in San Diego at the San Diego Shooters range in Pala. http://sandiegoshooters.com/ for directions to the range.

                    Sign up starts at 8:00, shooters meeting at 8:45 and shooting will start promptly at 9:00. There will be 6 stages all multi gun stages. Approximate round count 110 pistol, 100 rifle 125 birdshot and 4 slugs. That is if you plan on taking two shoots on all the paper targets and do not plan on missing anything.

                    Do not forget that daylight savings is also this weekend so make sure you change your clocks.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      gose
                      Veteran Member
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 3953

                      That's a pretty decent round count for 6 stages.
                      Good thing I'm flying down with a non-shooter
                      With Oden on our side.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        randy
                        In Memoriam
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 4642

                        The 3 gun series starts on Sunday in Pala.
                        I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.

                        When I hit the lotto I'm only shooting factory.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          gose
                          Veteran Member
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 3953

                          and for those of you that weren't there, you missed a great match. Ran a bit late, but stages were long and great, so who cares. I went there to shoot!
                          Thanks to everyone at LdF (and everyone else that helped) for putting the match together
                          Now I just need to work on my shotgun zero and long range rifle zero and I'll be all set for SMM3G
                          With Oden on our side.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Religious Shooter
                            Senior Member
                            • Dec 2007
                            • 602

                            Were you the guy in SuperSet's squad wearing the black Under Armour type shirt?

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              gose
                              Veteran Member
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 3953

                              Originally posted by Religious Shooter
                              Were you the guy in SuperSet's squad wearing the black Under Armour type shirt?
                              Yupp. Did well on a couple of stages and some brain farts and mishaps on the other four. All in all, it was a really good match though and a good warmup for SMM3g
                              Last edited by gose; 03-09-2009, 11:26 AM.
                              With Oden on our side.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1