Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

selling ammunition .223 and 5.56

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rbrownfoto
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2015
    • 3

    selling ammunition .223 and 5.56

    Where can I legally sell my remaining 740 rounds from my AR I sold to a dealer?

    Thanks
  • #2
    joelogic
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2008
    • 6593

    Factory ammo.http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/f...play.php?f=323

    Your own reloads = trash can.
    Micro/Mini Reflex Red Dot Sight Mount for the M1, M1a/M14 platform

    Comment

    • #3
      fyrstomper
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2013
      • 34

      Your own reloads you can sell on private reloading sales as components

      Comment

      • #4
        pdq_wizzard
        Veteran Member
        • May 2008
        • 3813

        Originally posted by joelogic
        Factory ammo.http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/f...play.php?f=323

        Your own reloads = trash can.
        ^^not this

        Originally posted by fyrstomper
        Your own reloads you can sell on private reloading sales as components
        ^^this
        Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
        A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.

        Originally posted by M. Sage
        More what? More crazy?
        You live in California. There's always more crazy. It's a renewable resource.

        Comment

        • #5
          Meety Peety
          Veteran Member
          • Aug 2008
          • 3216

          Originally posted by joelogic
          Factory ammo.http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/f...play.php?f=323

          Your own reloads = trash can.
          This. BTW let me lend you my trash can, I'll even empty it for you.

          Just kidding. Do what the other guy said, sell as components.
          "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

          Comment

          • #6
            joelogic
            Calguns Addict
            • May 2008
            • 6593

            Would you guys really break down ammo? I hate it. Even with a collet puller.
            Micro/Mini Reflex Red Dot Sight Mount for the M1, M1a/M14 platform

            Comment

            • #7
              pdq_wizzard
              Veteran Member
              • May 2008
              • 3813

              Originally posted by joelogic
              Would you guys really break down ammo? I hate it. Even with a collet puller.
              yep, I do that kind of thing when I'm just kicking it in the garage. 700 of them might take me 1 year or one week to do. 50 here 50 there. (just depends on if I want some alone time)

              All the powder would go on the lawn, the cases would get charged and bullets seated for blasting ammo.
              Q: What was the most positive result of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
              A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper stickers off the road.

              Originally posted by M. Sage
              More what? More crazy?
              You live in California. There's always more crazy. It's a renewable resource.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1