Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Orange County Reloading workshop Jan 18th 2015

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    BigBronco also not a Cabinetguy
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2009
    • 7079

    Just had one student cancel. He had to leave town. There is still room for one or two more.
    "Life is a long song" Jethro Tull

    Comment

    • #32
      CK_32
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Sep 2010
      • 14369

      If anyone is in the north HB/SealBeach area I can stainless tumble brass for the class tonight.

      Let me know.
      For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

      What's Your Caliber??


      My Youtube channel

      Comment

      • #33
        XDmax
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2014
        • 611

        Had a great day today. I learned a ton today. THANKS everyone for your help and knowledge. Big thanks to Peter for doing the class and to Brian for hosting the event at his shop.
        Last edited by XDmax; 01-19-2015, 11:04 PM.
        IF YOU BUY ANY BULK AMMO FROM LAX AMMO, YOU BETTER COUNT THE ROUNDS. I WAS SHORTED BY THEM.
        v v v v v v
        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1003656
        NRA/IDPA (Prado)
        SA XDm 5.25 .40 SA XDm 5.25 9mm
        SA XDm 3.8c .40 SA 1911 Range Officer .45
        SA XD Tactical .40 SA XD SC .40
        M&P SHIELD .40 M&P .45 M&P 40c G23/G35 .40

        Comment

        • #34
          BigBronco also not a Cabinetguy
          Calguns Addict
          • Jul 2009
          • 7079

          Thanks to everyone that was a part of the first reloading work shop held at the new reloading supply store in Anaheim "Reload". It was another great day. Everyone learned and reloaded their own ammo. A special thanks to great host of volunteer instructors with more than one driving near a hundred miles to be a part of it. Another shout out to Brian the proprietor of Reload. He was happy to see a bunch of guys learning to make their own ammo. This was a very smooth day. Time flew and I for one was sad to see it come to an end. I noticed a whole bunch of us hung around and chatted. I guess we just did not want the day to end.

          Next making plans to hold a precision rifle class. We are working a date to have it. If interested shoot me a PM. This class is near filled up possible only one spot left open already.
          "Life is a long song" Jethro Tull

          Comment

          • #35
            Beetle Bailey
            Veteran Member
            • Apr 2004
            • 2620

            Thank you to Brian the owner of Reload for hosting and also to all the great students and fellow instructors. I will be shooting at Angeles Shooting Range in Sylmar next Sunday afternoon (January 25th) from about 1pm until they close. It is not a formal club event or anything, just a casual range trip. However, it seemed like a lot of guys either shoot there already, or would like to, so I thought I would mention it.
            "All bad precedents began as justifiable measures." Julius Caesar

            Comment

            • #36
              chknlyps2
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2011
              • 2191

              Man, that was a great class. Thanks to the students and the other instructors..... and to Brian, the owner of Reload for having us. He has a cool shop and after hearing him talk to a customer and giving advice I learned he is very knowledgeable also. I will be stopping buy any time I am in the area!
              Wanted: Spent Berdan primed Yugo 7.62x39 & 7.5x55 GP11 Swiss brass

              Comment

              • #37
                b1gdave32
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2012
                • 554

                Wanna say thanks to Peter n the other volunteer instructors for sharing their knowledge and experience to the class. Shout out to Robbie for assisting me on my first batch of reloaded ammo. Learned a lot n had some fun, good guys all around. A special thanks to Brian for having us at his shop. Count me in for the precision reloading class

                Comment

                • #38
                  Yellow Wing
                  Member
                  • Nov 2012
                  • 474

                  Thanks Brian for opening up for us. Great location.
                  Good students and a good time.
                  Always good to see the Steve, Ken, John and Robbie again.
                  Thanks Peter for letting me play at your party.
                  Please remember to spay or neuter your liberals
                  Purveyor Of Fine Hypno Helio Static Stasis and Exstato Euphoro Fun With Patented Hinder 90 - MST3K - Episode 520, Radar Secret Service
                  Tolerance is the last virtue of a declining society - Aristotle

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    mu9en
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 804

                    I would also like to say thanks to Peter and all the volunteer instructors. I had a really good time and learned a lot. I would highly recommend this class to anyone who is on the fence about reloading. You are in good hands when you attend the class. Cost of the class is nothing compared to the knowledge you gain from experience reloaders and shooters.

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      Sig_Shooter
                      Junior Member
                      • Apr 2008
                      • 64

                      Like all the other students in the clinic, I had a great time and learned so much from all the instructors. A special thanks to Brian at Reload, and thanks to everyone from instructors to fellow students for being so cool and making the day so enjoyable.

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        Dave626
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1038

                        I'd appreciated all the instructors and volunteer who made the reload class so much fun. 65 dollars for having unlimited Soda, a lot of pizza, handload your own ammo and having a great time. The pizza taste great! Special thanks for the shop owner Brian. Peter taught us the most important area of reloading which is safety. Having an instructor next to you while making a reload mistake is much safer than troubleshoot it at home by yourself.

                        Peter, thanks for everything.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1