Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Cabela's screwed up, WWCG do?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Daydrmr999
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 552

    Cabela's screwed up, WWCG do?

    So last week I ordered 1 box each if winchester train and defend in 9mm, and one brick of remington cyclone .22. Well, I got the package today, and I received 2 bricks of the .22, and a box of blazer brass 9mm. At current prices the dollar value is about even. So WWCG do? Send them an email to get a return label, or call it even and place another order for the train and defend? Any chance they would ship me the train and defend and not ask for a brick and the blazer back?

    Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk
  • #2
    David-K
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 745

    Well, I'd start by giving them a call and see what they say. You never know until you ask.
    "Well, looky here. If it ain't the fuzz".

    Comment

    • #3
      tradecraft
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2008
      • 4630

      They won't issue a return label for ammo anyway. Call them and tell them to send you the right stuff.
      Link to my feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...ser-tradecraft

      Comment

      • #4
        SmokinMr2
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 817

        I'd keep the blazer and 22.
        That low recoil train and defend ammo would not consistently cycle my CZ 75s or even my almost 20 year old Firestar with a fairly weak recoil spring...
        NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor
        Utah CCW instructor

        Comment

        • #5
          Daydrmr999
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 552

          Bonus...

          Bonus time...talked to customer service, I'm keeping the extra .22 and the blazer, and they are shipping the train and defend.

          Originally posted by SmokinMr2
          I'd keep the blazer and 22.
          That low recoil train and defend ammo would not consistently cycle my CZ 75s or even my almost 20 year old Firestar with a fairly weak recoil spring...
          I've tried the train in my Nano, and it works fine, so I figured I'd try the defend along with several other self defense rounds while I'm waiting for my ltc which I should have in early January.

          Comment

          • #6
            tamalpias
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2009
            • 1984

            Originally posted by Daydrmr999
            Bonus time...talked to customer service, I'm keeping the extra .22 and the blazer, and they are shipping the train and defend.


            I've tried the train in my Nano, and it works fine, so I figured I'd try the defend along with several other self defense rounds while I'm waiting for my ltc which I should have in early January.
            lucky dog, now you don't have that guilty conscience of keeping what you didn't pay for.

            Comment

            • #7
              CK_32
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Sep 2010
              • 14369

              An we wonder where all the 22 has gone
              For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

              What's Your Caliber??


              My Youtube channel

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1