Ok, I've been a loyal x-treme bullets customer for about a year now. With their recent price increase, I've been looking at other companies. I heard about rocky mountain reloading here in the reloading forum, and figured I'd give them a try. I placed an order at 1:15 pm on Wednesday. I received a confirmation e-mail, and figured the order would ship by say Friday. 15 minutes later I received a shipping notice and tracking number. The package showed up on Saturday. I was blown away at how fast everything happened. I will definitely be using them from now on, and high recommend them to any and everyone. Sorry for the shameless plug. I just wanted to share my experience with RMR.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
rocky mountain reloading
Collapse
X
-
rocky mountain reloading
Tags: None -
I buy their pulled bullets as well and have been using them for a while. They are GTG if you ask me. The are very fast.Good friends will come bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying damn that was fun!Comment
-
How are their prices compared to xtreme?Comment
-
i bought a lot of pulled 175gr 118LRs from them and they are GTG also.Comment
-
I bought 1000 of their 124 9mm heavy plated bullets for $81 shipped. X-treme is $45 for 500 plus $5 for shipping, and their regular (not heavy plated) are $41 for 500. At this point even if the price was the same, I'd go with RMR. The last time I ordered from x-treme it took almost a month to receive my order. This order from RMR took 3 days....Comment
-
That's good to know, I have to order more bullets soon.I bought 1000 of their 124 9mm heavy plated bullets for $81 shipped. X-treme is $45 for 500 plus $5 for shipping, and their regular (not heavy plated) are $41 for 500. At this point even if the price was the same, I'd go with RMR. The last time I ordered from x-treme it took almost a month to receive my order. This order from RMR took 3 days....
My last order from xtreme was placed on last Monday and arrived on Friday so it wasn't too bad for me.Comment
-
They don't carry the 150gr 30 cal plated anymore?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,731
Posts: 25,150,913
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15299 users online. 141 members and 15158 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment