Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone use Hornady 30-06 brass?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jglabe
    Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 415

    Anyone use Hornady 30-06 brass?

    I just bought some new Hornady 30-06 brass (yet to be delivered). I use neck bushings to size my cases, and have previously used Federal brass. I have the .330 and .331 bushings (which work for federal brass). Does anyone know what the outside diameter of a loaded Hornady 30-06 case is? Just thinking it might be thicker and I would like to order the correct bushings so I can load some rounds up right away. Thanks in advance.
  • #2
    Bastard
    • Jul 2009
    • 2209

    I don't have any loaded yet, or even sized for that matter but a quick measurement shows the neck wall thickness to be about .013 on average if that helps

    Comment

    • #3
      Enfield47
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2012
      • 6385

      I've used Hornady brass for my Garand and 03A3 and it been working great. I'm on about the 4th firing and its still going strong. I'll have to check if my current reloaded rounds are the Hornady or another brand of brass.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1