Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Reloading Clinic - Camp Pendleton, CA - To Be Determined

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46
    Bumslie
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Oct 2011
    • 5358

    Originally posted by sdkevin
    .. wow, this got quiet..
    We are still a month away. Don't worry

    If you plan it, they will come.
    NRA Life Member
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
    Originally posted by ivanimal
    I love you! (some Homo)
    Originally posted by ivanimal
    I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
    Originally posted by Kestryll
    OP you are an uninformed tool.
    Go Broncos!
    Go Kings Go!

    Comment

    • #47
      atdski07
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2012
      • 2224

      I will have dies for 40 in a day. I also have a little bit of handgun brass i can donate

      sent from my tin foil tent via d.o.s. using a apple computer with a floppy drive
      You kick a donkey enough and it will bite you. Yep its on the net look it up.

      Comment

      • #48
        Germz
        Vendor/Retailer
        • Apr 2013
        • 4691

        just a nudge for awareness.
        Retired Account

        Comment

        • #49
          Mohsman
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2011
          • 18

          In before the clinic fills up. 9mm please.

          Comment

          • #50
            sdkevin
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2013
            • 2248

            Looks like a cool bunch of guys, does anyone want to do some range time?
            After watching WTC Bldg #7 being razed, and considering it's main occupants..

            I stumbled onto this note while checking advanced weapons..
            "911 = false flag. WTC 7 was brought down by demolition. 47 floors came down in 6 1/2 seconds - not hit by a plane. Just one of hundreds of absurdities that occurred that day. Wake up".

            Comment

            • #51
              glock_this
              Calguns Addict
              • Dec 2005
              • 8225

              So the price is $70? What is this "club" you speak of? About how long should one set aside for time?

              Ps - I'm not military & I've been on the base hundreds of times between car & bike & other events. It's no big deal. Just have valid current DL & reg & maybe proof of insurance. 99% of the time a DL works, rarely have I been asked for more. I usually enter via Oceanside entry just off the 5 fwy.
              10 +1 in the chamber

              Comment

              • #52
                sdkevin
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2013
                • 2248

                What is this "club" you speak of?
                & maybe proof of insurance. 99% of the time a DL works, rarely have I been asked for more.
                I'll take a stand...
                foolish comment.
                After watching WTC Bldg #7 being razed, and considering it's main occupants..

                I stumbled onto this note while checking advanced weapons..
                "911 = false flag. WTC 7 was brought down by demolition. 47 floors came down in 6 1/2 seconds - not hit by a plane. Just one of hundreds of absurdities that occurred that day. Wake up".

                Comment

                • #53
                  LiferLance
                  Member
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 374

                  Just for thread SA, if anyone is going to want brass from me, it'll have to be dropped off to Germz or picked up by you this weekend. It's all tumbled and ready for the press. I will be leaving town for a while and won't be able to make the new dates.

                  Comment

                  • #54
                    glock_this
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 8225

                    Originally posted by sdkevin
                    I'll take a stand...
                    foolish comment.
                    Wait, what exactly was so foolish in the comment? Enlighten me.
                    10 +1 in the chamber

                    Comment

                    • #55
                      Germz
                      Vendor/Retailer
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 4691

                      Originally posted by glock_this
                      So the price is $70? What is this "club" you speak of? About how long should one set aside for time?

                      Ps - I'm not military & I've been on the base hundreds of times between car & bike & other events. It's no big deal. Just have valid current DL & reg & maybe proof of insurance. 99% of the time a DL works, rarely have I been asked for more. I usually enter via Oceanside entry just off the 5 fwy.
                      I would like to start the class around 1000 and I would expect with this many people, considering questions and all else that 5 hours sounds sufficient.
                      Retired Account

                      Comment

                      • #56
                        glock_this
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Dec 2005
                        • 8225

                        5 hours, thanks.

                        As for "club" are you referring to the military (my assumption) or do you have some sort of reloading club that gets together on a regular basis and shares presses and dies and parts and info and such?
                        10 +1 in the chamber

                        Comment

                        • #57
                          sdkevin
                          Senior Member
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 2248

                          & maybe proof of insurance.
                          This sounds like you might even have auto insurance.
                          After watching WTC Bldg #7 being razed, and considering it's main occupants..

                          I stumbled onto this note while checking advanced weapons..
                          "911 = false flag. WTC 7 was brought down by demolition. 47 floors came down in 6 1/2 seconds - not hit by a plane. Just one of hundreds of absurdities that occurred that day. Wake up".

                          Comment

                          • #58
                            LiferLance
                            Member
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 374

                            If there isn't a club, could we start one? I'd like to try reloading 5.56.

                            Comment

                            • #59
                              glock_this
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 8225

                              Originally posted by sdkevin
                              This sounds like you might even have auto insurance.
                              Let's be clear here since you called me out. By law, you need car insurance. I have never, ever not had car insurance (been driving since the 80's) and so yeah, there is no "might" about it. My point was that you likely will only need to show a DL to get on base. In the 20 years I have been going on base, often weekly, I have had all requests, but as of late, only been asked for a DL. So in no way was I insinuating a person doesn't need insurance, I was saying they may not need to show it.

                              So nice man.. nice. You might have single handedly turned me off from coming to something with a buddy that wasn't even your event to tarnish because you actually tried to clown me.
                              10 +1 in the chamber

                              Comment

                              • #60
                                Bumslie
                                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                                CGN Contributor
                                • Oct 2011
                                • 5358

                                Originally posted by glock_this
                                5 hours, thanks.

                                As for "club" are you referring to the military (my assumption) or do you have some sort of reloading club that gets together on a regular basis and shares presses and dies and parts and info and such?
                                Either I, or BigBronco will have a descriptive answer for you later today. There is too much to type on a small cell phone.
                                NRA Life Member
                                WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, and common sense. Some overly sensitive "men" will be offended.
                                Originally posted by ivanimal
                                I love you! (some Homo)
                                Originally posted by ivanimal
                                I am a Gay muslim sometimes.
                                Originally posted by Kestryll
                                OP you are an uninformed tool.
                                Go Broncos!
                                Go Kings Go!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1