Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Barnes 145GR LRX 7mm rem mag load

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • devster55
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 2095

    Barnes 145GR LRX 7mm rem mag load

    So I am having trouble finding load data for these bullets. I was thinking of using the load data for the 150GR TSXX loads off of hodgdons web page for IMR4350. Any advise is welcome
    Good friends will come bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying damn that was fun!
  • #2
    stevec223
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 1620

    145gr. Lrx not listed in barnes 3 or 4th ... Mb at barnes.com. ? Send me your cell or email and i can send you a pic ... Cheers..

    Comment

    • #3
      devster55
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2012
      • 2095

      Thanks bud PM sent. I can post a few pictures of them if no one has seen them
      Good friends will come bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying damn that was fun!

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1