Thank you guys for all the advice. So here is the verdict, I think it was my trigger squeeze. Just got back a little while ago and shot consistent groups 1/2"@100 and 1.5@200. Today i really really focused on my trigger break nothing elese. I would line up the target and start focusing on my trigger squeeze I couldn't of been any happier with my shooting today. I was even doing load development today and shooting awsome groups with those to, once again thanks to all who chimed in.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Erratic Loads?
Collapse
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,728
Posts: 25,150,848
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17205 users online. 124 members and 17081 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment