Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Powder storage for 50+ lb

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    3RDGEARGRNDRR
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 900

    I keep my 20# in a locked Stack-on cabinet, with plenty of space for pressure to escape to avoid a massive kaboom, i keep my primers and ammo locked up separately in their own cabinet as well. I also read something where the plastic containers used these days help decrease the possibility of a kaboom, there is another thread here about that, with a video of a whole truckload of ammo set on fire, from SAAMI,
    CA: Exorcising my 2A rights

    Comment

    • #17
      sl0re10
      Calguns Addict
      • Jan 2013
      • 7242

      Originally posted by Frozenguy
      Who follows this?
      20 lb max on property?!
      I knew about it.

      You should read the whole Cal PC firearms section. Then you'll know the [stupid] California rules.

      and no; not on a property.

      Comment

      • #18
        downrange67
        Junior Member
        • Mar 2013
        • 85

        Thanks for the info

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1