Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Hornady LnL Concentricity gauge

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Exodus343
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 4740

    Hornady LnL Concentricity gauge

    Can someone please explain how this works?
    and if I really need one?
    "Adversity Introduces Us To Ourselves"

    sigpic
  • #2
    Don the savage
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 2094

    The question is "what are you loading for"
    Presidents 100 or 100 yards at the range?
    I support peace through superior firepower.
    "Para ser libre, un hombre debe tener tres cosas, la tierra, una educacion y un fusil. Siempre un fusil ! (To be free, a man must have three things; land, an education and a rifle. Always a rifle)" -Emiliano Zapata.

    Originally posted by rsrocket1
    Of course they are in free territory where they can pick up ammunition at the local 5 and dime without going through a criminal background check. All we get is legalized pot.

    Comment

    • #3
      BigBronco also not a Cabinetguy
      Calguns Addict
      • Jul 2009
      • 7079

      I will tonight.
      "Life is a long song" Jethro Tull

      Comment

      • #4
        'ol shooter
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2011
        • 4646

        Originally posted by Exodus343
        Can someone please explain how this works?
        and if I really need one?
        Use this link.

        .thumnail-video .play-btn { position: absolute; bottom: calc(50% - 32px); cursor: pointer; font-size: 2em; border: 2px solid; border-radius: 35px; width: 68px; padding: 16px 16px 16px 24px...
        sigpic
        Bob B.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(")

        Comment

        • #5
          mchava
          Member
          • Jun 2011
          • 406

          Sean check this link out and see if you need it. He explains it really well and show you how it works. He also goes on to explain the whole process of loading some good accurate ammo. I have the hornady concentricity gauge on my long wish list of match grade reloading tools to buy.

          Last edited by mchava; 12-21-2013, 7:28 PM.

          Comment

          • #6
            Exodus343
            Veteran Member
            • Jun 2012
            • 4740

            It's on sale at midway right now....
            Oh Larry why must you do this to me!?
            "Adversity Introduces Us To Ourselves"

            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              mark501w
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2011
              • 1699

              I had one used it to check my press's never used it again.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1