Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Might as well look for unicorns!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • firemanjoe
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 1066

    Might as well look for unicorns!

    I'm looking for varget and can't find any anywhere. I might as well be looking for unicorns!

    Does anyone know where to get some or anywhere that has it in stock?
    "...... to disarm the people - that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." - George Mason -
  • #2
    Exodus343
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 4740

    +1 man...

    you know what's even more rare than Varget?
    RL 15.... that thing is even more rare
    "Adversity Introduces Us To Ourselves"

    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      kielbasavw
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2011
      • 1611

      Ive been on the hunt for both power pistol and 3n37

      Comment

      • #4
        firemanjoe
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2012
        • 1066

        I would take some RL15 if I could find that too. Lol
        "...... to disarm the people - that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." - George Mason -

        Comment

        • #5
          Sleighter
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2011
          • 3624

          I was about to go on a hunt for RL15 tomorrow for my new rifle. Now what am I gonna do...
          If you are wondering if you can get a LTC in Riverside County: THE ANSWER IS YES!

          Join the discussion at:http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=352777

          Comment

          • #6
            Capybara
            CGSSA Coordinator
            CGN Contributor
            • Feb 2012
            • 15670

            All I can tell you is to keep scanning Recobs, 3rd Gen, Midsouth...I have scored plenty of Varget from all three of these over the past three months (H335 too!) but we are still on the shortage strategy, you had better get it within an hour of it being listed.

            It's out there but is dependent on your Ninja shopping skills.
            NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor, Shotgun Instructor and Range Safety Officer

            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              Eljay
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2005
              • 4985

              Powder Valley posts when they get anything on Facebook but Varget always sells out incredibly fast. It may be easier to just make a list of similar powders and pick up something else in the short term.

              Comment

              • #8
                Seaweed02
                Senior Member
                • Jun 2012
                • 1650

                Calguns

                I just scored some from Calguns. A member named "Miamibaseballer" had some for sale, and was willing to sell me three bottles of it for $32 dollars each. And there were a few more people selling powders but they were in SoCal. Do a Search here on Calguns. I believe there is a guy selling some out of Escondido in SoCal right now, but he wants someone to buy 10 bottles. To tell you the truth if I lived there I wouldn't mind buying them because the ones I don't need would sell to other members one at a time, and very quickly. But SoCal is a long way away from me..

                Comment

                • #9
                  ryno066
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2007
                  • 1276

                  I got an 8lbs jug from a shotgun store by Norton. Paid about 25$ a pound for it to boot.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    vliberatore
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    CGN Contributor
                    • Dec 2011
                    • 10055

                    Bought 2lbs yesterday and left 2lbs more at the shop for someone else.
                    Originally posted by fighterpilot562
                    Damn it man! We could have got drunk, called a taxi and drop by Kest house with a mega phone.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      bsumoba
                      Veteran Member
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 4217

                      Originally posted by kielbasavw
                      Ive been on the hunt for both power pistol and 3n37
                      Try this place out: http://www.butchsreloading.com/shop/...r-7-1lbs-.html

                      Im glad I bought all the varget i want when there was a lot of it at recob and 3rdgen a month or two back. I thought I was crazy, but not anymore good luck everyone else. ill keep searching.
                      Visit- www.barrelcool.com
                      The Original Chamber Flag and Barrel Cooler in 1
                      Instagram: barrelcool_

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        'ol shooter
                        Veteran Member
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4646

                        Keep your eye on the Reloading components and Ammo for Sale. I see it often. I just picked up 3 lbs. from a gent in O.C. last weekend. $24 a pound.
                        sigpic
                        Bob B.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(")

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Pistolero357
                          Junior Member
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 47

                          Seems like Red Dot is just as rare here in SoCal. I bought some Hodgon Longshot recently, but it doesn't work as well for light (7/8 oz) loads in 12 ga shot shells. I've heard that it can be used to reload 9mm pistol ammo. Does anyone have any experience or advice in that regard?

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Ferrum
                            Janitors Mop
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 4431

                            I'll see your RL 15 and Varget unicorns and raise you True Blue... Haven't even heard of it being in stock.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              1911man
                              Senior Member
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 1575

                              Unicorn

                              You can buy unicorn meat in a can!! Amazon has it. Canned in China.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1