Checking uf any has or has used these dies, I'm in the market for some dies I found this online with good reviews and $52, I have a lyman 2 die set i was looking to upgrade if it would make the process easier and better results.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Redding 3 die deluxe set .223 ?
Collapse
X
-
Redding 3 die deluxe set .223 ?
Tags: None -
Just wanted to point out:
If you want to have the option to neck size instead of full length then that set would be useful. Otherwise you would achieve the same results on just purchasing a neck sizer die.Die Types Included:
Full Length Sizer Die (with decapping / expander unit)
Neck Sizer Die
Seater Die (with built in crimping ring and seater plug)
If you are reloading for a Ar15 or other semi auto... maybe the National Match or Small Base Kits would be what you are looking for, they undersize size your brass for autoloaders.Last edited by gemoose23; 11-30-2013, 3:26 PM.Hornady LnL, Dillon Precision, RCBS, Lee Precision and Lyman User
If You want Match or Leadless hunting Ammo check out Monolithic Munitions Yes I am a shill, friends with the owners.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,153
Posts: 25,144,873
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,510
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 60315 users online. 112 members and 60203 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment