Played around a bit today with 175gr Nosler CC.
Went up in .3gr increments
175gr Nosler CC
Varget
CCI br2
Lapua brass
Shot from 26" R700 VS SFII 1-12 twist. (Really just wanting to see if it can handle 175gr pills)
Shot at 200yds, the circles are 1 moa at 100yds. Looks to be 3 areas to explore further, plus I can still load above 44.6 before hitting max. Other than the 3 obvious nice groups wasn't super happy with accuracy compared to what I can do with 168gr.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383713792.883998.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383714026.580418.jpg
And a pic of me in my environment, ended up shooting out to 950yds with my trusted pet load, ringing steel all day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
Went up in .3gr increments
175gr Nosler CC
Varget
CCI br2
Lapua brass
Shot from 26" R700 VS SFII 1-12 twist. (Really just wanting to see if it can handle 175gr pills)
Shot at 200yds, the circles are 1 moa at 100yds. Looks to be 3 areas to explore further, plus I can still load above 44.6 before hitting max. Other than the 3 obvious nice groups wasn't super happy with accuracy compared to what I can do with 168gr.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383713792.883998.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383714026.580418.jpg
And a pic of me in my environment, ended up shooting out to 950yds with my trusted pet load, ringing steel all day


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment