Hi,
I would like to get into precision reloading in hopes of hitting the 10x ring at 1k yards someday soon.
I have a custom 308 rifle/scope combo capable of 1" at 300 yards with factory ammo, on a good day. I like to take this to 600, 800 and 1k.
I would like to buy a nice press, Harrell's precision or Redding T7 and appropiate loading dies. Money is not an issue since it is a one time investment that will last almost a lifetime.
I have already procured enough components, lapua brass, Lapua 167gr scenar, SMK 168 and 175 and berger 185 Juggernut bullets with enough Varget powder plus primer.
I am looking primarily for a mentor that is/was active in Benchrest shooting, since they typically are obcessed with Brass prep and reloading. I would like to have this person sit down with me, either at my man cave or theirs and take me through the steps from case prep to bullet seating.
I am located in San Jose area and willing to travel up to 1-2 hours. if you travel, I buy your gas and meal.
Please PM me with your info and lets talk on the phone.
Thank you
Sam
I would like to get into precision reloading in hopes of hitting the 10x ring at 1k yards someday soon.
I have a custom 308 rifle/scope combo capable of 1" at 300 yards with factory ammo, on a good day. I like to take this to 600, 800 and 1k.
I would like to buy a nice press, Harrell's precision or Redding T7 and appropiate loading dies. Money is not an issue since it is a one time investment that will last almost a lifetime.
I have already procured enough components, lapua brass, Lapua 167gr scenar, SMK 168 and 175 and berger 185 Juggernut bullets with enough Varget powder plus primer.
I am looking primarily for a mentor that is/was active in Benchrest shooting, since they typically are obcessed with Brass prep and reloading. I would like to have this person sit down with me, either at my man cave or theirs and take me through the steps from case prep to bullet seating.
I am located in San Jose area and willing to travel up to 1-2 hours. if you travel, I buy your gas and meal.
Please PM me with your info and lets talk on the phone.
Thank you
Sam
