OK, I know about the castboolits forum, I am too lazy to join another forum and hoping I can get some answers here.
I plan on casting some bullets by using pewter added to lead to make my alloy. Anyone have any idea what ratio I should mix pewter to lead to use for 9mm rounds I plan to powder coat after casting? I will be using the Lee six cavity mold that is made for traditional lube with just one groove.
I know this question is a little out there, just hoping for some advice.
I plan on casting some bullets by using pewter added to lead to make my alloy. Anyone have any idea what ratio I should mix pewter to lead to use for 9mm rounds I plan to powder coat after casting? I will be using the Lee six cavity mold that is made for traditional lube with just one groove.
I know this question is a little out there, just hoping for some advice.





Comment