Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
What caliber are these
Collapse
X
-
Silver tip should be a dead giveaway as milsurp 147 gr. ball mild steel core.
Are the cases brass or steel?Anyway...here's a dearth of reasoning to ponder: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Guns
Originally posted by movie zombieand you guys wonder why women are fed up with bad behavior?!Comment
-
I am sure you are right. Do you shoot a Nagant? Or this caliber?There are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for.Comment
-
I have 37 count, I am in the Valley (North Hollywood, Porter Ranch). First Person PM's me it's yours..
CLEVERThere are four questions of value in life... What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,582
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12889 users online. 41 members and 12848 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment