Hey guys I have a sealed can of Hogdons HS-7 and cant find load data for it. The only pistols I shoot are a .357 mag and 45 lc new vaquero. Should I sell it or use it. I cant find load data on their site for it.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
HS-7???
Collapse
X
-
How old is it? I thought it was discontinued? Good for of course shotgun, 12 and 28. Also 38+PLast edited by 3006mv; 10-05-2013, 10:46 AM."when I hear 'meat is murder' (sic) I think murder is delicious" - Stephen Colbert interview with Morrisey 09.10.12
I plead the 2nd.Comment
-
DQ'd some time ago. Great 20g heavy field powder. Highly sought by some. I'd figure out a trade for maybe Blue Dot if I was closer. Don't have my older books in front of me, but it should be a good/excellent powder for your applications.Palestine is a fake country
No Mas Hamas
#BlackolivesmatterComment
-
I have loads for 357mag and 45LC with it. PM me a phone number and I will give them to you.A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society memberComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,859
Posts: 25,152,573
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34430 users online. 104 members and 34326 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment