Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

30-30 ammo for sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SoCal_Redneck
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2013
    • 9

    30-30 ammo for sale

    I have some 30-30 ammo for sale as well. I dont have the 30-30 anymore. call 714 797 8770 and ask for jason or stephanie if interested. I will have to see how much ammo i actually have.
  • #2
    Dark Mod
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2011
    • 4284

    cool story bro. Ill give you $1.50 for everything you have

    Comment

    • #3
      uhlan1
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2012
      • 6217

      I career in sales is not in the cards for this guy.
      "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

      Comment

      • #4
        bruceflinch
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2006
        • 40155

        Originally posted by SoCal_Redneck
        I have some 30-30 ammo for sale as well. I dont have the 30-30 anymore. call 714 797 8770 and ask for jason or stephanie if interested. I will have to see how much ammo i actually have.
        I had some 30-30 ammo & sold it. PM me if you want to know how much I sold it for.....
        JFC dude. This is the second ad in the wrong Forum today!
        Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

        I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

        Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

        Secret Club Member?.

        Comment

        • #5
          Ghost_Maker
          Member
          • Feb 2012
          • 336

          I mean it does say REDNECK.... yanno they aint the brightest in the bunch.... Its that damn Duck Dynasty mode of thinking...
          GFY

          Comment

          • #6
            uhlan1
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2012
            • 6217

            Oh heck, this guy couldn't poor water out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel.
            "Hence it happened that all the armed prophets conquered, all the unarmed perished." - Niccolo Machiavelli

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1