Went to Camp Pendleton range today with a bud. I was shooting 124gr lead RNs I made with 4.7gr of Vihta N340. Not sure if it was because I was outside or what but Jesus that load (minimum load per lapuas website) shoots fireballs. Never seen it before. what causes that? too hot of a charge or what?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
VV N340 Fireballs.
Collapse
X
-
What was your OAL? -
how long have you been reloading?Comment
-
Lapua says that 4.7 is the starting load for 124 lead and N340...
Strange.Last edited by RugerNo1; 05-26-2014, 12:57 PM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,564
Posts: 25,149,239
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22652 users online. 122 members and 22530 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment