Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

1 lb jug Varget still available

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gemini1
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 2230

    1 lb jug Varget still available

    My previous order was delivered in less than two weeks.

  • #2
    meaty-btz
    Calguns Addict
    • Sep 2010
    • 8980

    Out of stock.
    ...but their exists also in the human heart a depraved taste for equality, which impels the weak to attempt to lower the powerful to their own level, and reduces men to prefer equality in slavery to inequality with freedom.

    Comment

    • #3
      Fidget253
      Member
      • Jul 2010
      • 200

      Not out of stock, they still have over 300 left in stock.
      Last edited by Fidget253; 08-26-2013, 1:29 PM.
      ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
      NRA Life Member

      Comment

      • #4
        meaty-btz
        Calguns Addict
        • Sep 2010
        • 8980

        showed as OOS on my screen when I clicked the link.

        Ahh, I see, I had a reading comprehension failure. They are out of the 8lb jug and only have the 1lb. 186 left.
        ...but their exists also in the human heart a depraved taste for equality, which impels the weak to attempt to lower the powerful to their own level, and reduces men to prefer equality in slavery to inequality with freedom.

        Comment

        • #5
          armyguy209
          Member
          • Jan 2013
          • 335

          Got my order in for 10lbs. Thanks op. Wish I could have ordered 16.

          Comment

          • #6
            Roach
            Junior Member
            • Jul 2009
            • 42

            ordered 20 lbs you rock!

            Comment

            • #7
              armyguy209
              Member
              • Jan 2013
              • 335

              How did you order 20 lbs? The limit is 10. I wonder if they will let it go through or cancel your order.

              Varget is OOS now.

              Comment

              • #8
                Roach
                Junior Member
                • Jul 2009
                • 42

                Don't know and I didn't read the limits cause I followed the link from here and was inputting my info as fast as possible. Hope I didn't screw myself and they ship the max.

                Shipping Method: Haz-Mat

                Card Type: Visa (Expires 08/2016)
                Card Number: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-2961
                Card Holder: Robert Xxxxx

                Qty Item # Description Price Ext
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                20 53132 VARGET 1 LB $22.99 $459.80
                Unit: Each

                Subtotal: $459.80
                Shipping: $35.45
                ----------
                Order Total: $495.25
                Last edited by Roach; 08-26-2013, 6:43 PM.

                Comment

                • #9
                  five.five-six
                  CGN Contributor
                  • May 2006
                  • 34928

                  Out of stock again, that's a great price.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    A and O
                    Member
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 158

                    Darn, oos

                    Never have used Varget and every time I try to buy it's oos.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Swagman00
                      Veteran Member
                      • Apr 2012
                      • 4149

                      Ugh, haven't seen Varget, BL-C2 or H335 in ages.

                      I can get by for now with RL15, but Alliant data is sketchy compared to Hodgdon.
                      Anyway...here's a dearth of reasoning to ponder: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Guns

                      Originally posted by movie zombie
                      and you guys wonder why women are fed up with bad behavior?!

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Cypriss32
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 5987

                        Plenty for sale by resellers.... 35 a pound.
                        "Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one."
                        -- Thomas Paine


                        Comment

                        • #13
                          FMJBT
                          Veteran Member
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 4888

                          Now if I could just find some CFE-223 in stock somewhere.....
                          U.S. Navy (Retired) 1994-2015

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            openhelix
                            Junior Member
                            • Jun 2013
                            • 78

                            I'd easily pay $35/# if I could find anyone in the bay area selling...

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1