Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

NEED LOAD data for 9mm using Titegroup

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bigtls1
    replied
    I run 4.0-4.1 gr titegroup with OAL of 1.13 on 124 gr Xtreme.

    Leave a comment:


  • em9sredbeam
    replied
    Yep, hodgdons Reloading data center has good information. Just don't start at the max.

    Leave a comment:


  • ocabj
    replied
    I'm using 4.0gr Titegroup behind 124gr bullets. I'm currently using Montana Gold JHP and FMJ, but I'll use 4.0gr for plated or jacketed.

    Leave a comment:


  • troysland
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • darrin17
    started a topic NEED LOAD data for 9mm using Titegroup

    NEED LOAD data for 9mm using Titegroup

    Guys I need to know how much Titegroup powder to use. This is for target shooting, I will be loading xtreme 124grn RN copper plated bullet, with WSP Primers and mixed brass. Oh yeah if you know the proper setting depth for this load it would be helpful!

    Thanks
    Darrin17
Working...
UA-8071174-1