Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Forums
Blogs
Articles
Groups
New Posts
Who's Online
Member List
Calendar
Become A Contributor
Become A Calguns Vendor
Advanced Search
Home
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
Ammo and Reloading
Reopening Part Deux! We have a more powerful server, twice the CPU and four times the RAM.
I'm kind of afraid to say this but... let's stress test this thing!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
vB6AdCode
308 FEDERAL 150GR.
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
#1
05-28-2008, 1:11 PM
rolly
Member
Join Date:
May 2008
Posts:
493
Share
Tweet
308 FEDERAL 150GR.
is 308 FEDERAL 150GR.FULL METAL JACKET legal in California ?
$325 for 500 rounds and free shipping
#2
05-28-2008, 1:19 PM
grywlfbg
Senior Member
Join Date:
Oct 2006
Posts:
988
Share
Tweet
Yep. That's what I shoot and that's the price I pay (from ammoman.com). No problems shipping to CA.
It's not armor piercing but even if it was, only AP handgun ammo is restricted. AP rifle ammo is fine.
I do have all the components to reload .308 - just gathering up the will and time to work up a load.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
UA-8071174-1
Comment