Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Chrony fun

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Caddis
    Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 120

    Chrony fun

  • #2
    Rwnielsen
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2009
    • 639

    Benching your gun is must or you’ll be buying another one
    Words to live by
    NRA Lifer/Endowment/Patron Member

    Comment

    • #3
      CGT80
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2008
      • 2981

      I haven't shot my Chrono.................Yet!!!

      I shoot freestanding with it all the time, but I am quite careful.

      Many of my loads are actually slower than what the book lists. It is nice to see what a load is actually doing. I keep a log of all my loads and the chrono results from them, even if I don't like the load much. I can go back later and compare results with a new component or just see that I have already tried a combo and don't need to waste time on it again.
      He who dies with the most tools/toys wins

      Comment

      • #4
        mark501w
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2011
        • 1699

        Simple compact nice set up.

        Comment

        • #5
          EL_NinO619
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2010
          • 1519

          I just got this one for $99. It did not miss one shot. The only down side was not being able to change strings with a hot firing line. But that will be remedied buy $50, its a 25' cable and a great software to compute ft/lbs and power factor etc. So for a $150 you get more than enough chrono.

          se carga el diablo de la pistola...
          .223, .25acp, 25-20win, 9mm, 38spl/.357, 10mm .308, 8mm M, 7mm Rem Mag, 45acp, .475 Wildey mag
          On 2 Hornady LnL AP & Dillon Super 1050

          Comment

          • #6
            mark501w
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2011
            • 1699

            That's a nice one too ! I had one of their early ones, partof the guarantee was you could shoot it once.

            Comment

            • #7
              OldShooter32
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2012
              • 2065

              You really don't know your loads without a chrono.
              "If we make enough laws, we can all be criminals."

              Walnut media for bright brass
              http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=621214

              Comment

              • #8
                ArtP88
                Member
                • Dec 2009
                • 413

                Originally posted by mark501w
                part of the guarantee was you could shoot it once.
                That's an awesome warranty and worthy of a tagline!

                Makes me wonder if it were hit with something like a 300 mag, how they'd know it was hit just once. Still chuckling.
                Last edited by ArtP88; 06-13-2013, 10:33 PM.

                Comment

                • #9
                  gemini1
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 2230

                  Got my F1 master at Amazon for less than $101. a few days ago.
                  Made my own FU switch just for about $10.


                  Cant wait to try it out at the range.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1