Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Question about 30-06 Korean surplus ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lunaticracer21
    Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 162

    Question about 30-06 Korean surplus ammo

    Can somebody please help me with this question I just bought a rifle and I was wondering if I can use this Korean surplus ammo I found 250 rounds for 150 bucks but I want to know if its good for the range I'm only shooting at a 100 yard target plz help thanks guys
  • #2
    FLIGHT762
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 3072

    Head Stamp "KA" corrosive primed, "PS" non corrosive. There were some lots that had issues with split cases. There's a lot of info on the net about it.

    Some info here: http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=81281

    Comment

    • #3
      lunaticracer21
      Member
      • Nov 2012
      • 162

      Kool I'll check it out once I get back home I'm Mobil

      Comment

      • #4
        Syntax Error
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2009
        • 3817

        Are these Korean cases reloadable?

        Comment

        • #5
          lunaticracer21
          Member
          • Nov 2012
          • 162

          I think so because its brass

          Comment

          • #6
            Full Clip
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Dec 2006
            • 10266

            Yes, I've reloaded a lot of it.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1