I'm reneging on the 308, give me another 1000 of the 40 cal
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
***** Closed ******
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by KestryllThis guy is a complete and total idiot.
/thread.
ΦΑ -
WTB S&W 29/629 - 44mag 4" / Colt Commander 70 series
"If we make enough laws, we can all be criminals." -Jeff Snyder
"I will be spending the weekend studying...oh, and paying my taxes so they can continue to keep us safe from zombies, ghosts and goblins."
Ollshooter32
[/I]Comment
-
Comment
-
youll pay nv sales tax either way
GFY 
Comment
-
check update on OPWTB S&W 29/629 - 44mag 4" / Colt Commander 70 series
"If we make enough laws, we can all be criminals." -Jeff Snyder
"I will be spending the weekend studying...oh, and paying my taxes so they can continue to keep us safe from zombies, ghosts and goblins."
Ollshooter32
[/I]Comment
-
update ! see opWTB S&W 29/629 - 44mag 4" / Colt Commander 70 series
"If we make enough laws, we can all be criminals." -Jeff Snyder
"I will be spending the weekend studying...oh, and paying my taxes so they can continue to keep us safe from zombies, ghosts and goblins."
Ollshooter32
[/I]Comment
-
Just curious if you placed the order yet?Comment
-
WTB S&W 29/629 - 44mag 4" / Colt Commander 70 series
"If we make enough laws, we can all be criminals." -Jeff Snyder
"I will be spending the weekend studying...oh, and paying my taxes so they can continue to keep us safe from zombies, ghosts and goblins."
Ollshooter32
[/I]Comment
-
Sweet!
Thanks for the quick reply.Comment
-
Any ETA?Originally posted by KestryllThis guy is a complete and total idiot.
/thread.
ΦΑComment
-
WTB S&W 29/629 - 44mag 4" / Colt Commander 70 series
"If we make enough laws, we can all be criminals." -Jeff Snyder
"I will be spending the weekend studying...oh, and paying my taxes so they can continue to keep us safe from zombies, ghosts and goblins."
Ollshooter32
[/I]Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,337
Posts: 25,147,011
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27552 users online. 148 members and 27404 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment