Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

not sure what to do with these cases ..

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • G38xOC
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 3749

    not sure what to do with these cases ..

    I purchased once fired brass and resized already . these are 40 cal , 10mm brass ..

    I started loading 45 and 9mm and never seen something like this and wanted to know if this condition is somewhat normal .. ok to load ..

    from visual inspection , it doesnt look like case separation but there are clearly lines there... guess its from resizing ?

    anyways . can I still proceed ?

  • #2
    Hallx7
    Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 280

    They look fine

    Comment

    • #3
      Bill Steele
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2010
      • 5028

      It is hard to tell from one photo. The last one on the right looks a little like a 10mm smiley (ask me about 10mm smiley's... ), I discard any smiley cases. The rest could just be as you suggest, lines where the sizing die ended its downward path, lots of guys only run the sizer down part way, those should be fine to size and shoot, hard to say without holding in my hand.
      When asked what qualities he most valued in his generals, Napoleon said, "give me lucky ones."

      Comment

      • #4
        M27
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2011
        • 871

        It is hard to see in the pic, but are you by chance referring to a little glock bulge. Is what ever you are pointing out only on one side or all the way around.

        It's about a gum ball worth of brass if you are really woried about it toss it.
        I will share my opinion and my load data, BUT I am just a guy with too many cigars and too many guns. Whatever I say is probably wrong.

        Comment

        • #5
          G38xOC
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 3749

          I have tossed few that are really excessively bulge showing . just wanted to double check with you guys first .

          thanks all

          Comment

          • #6
            Fishslayer
            In Memoriam
            • Jan 2010
            • 13035

            Originally posted by G38xOC
            I have tossed few that are really excessively bulge showing . just wanted to double check with you guys first .

            thanks all
            I lawl'd at your Avatar!
            "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
            You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
            You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


            Originally Posted by JackRydden224
            I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
            Originally posted by redcliff
            A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1