Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Dillon Backorder

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KShack
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 705

    Dillon Backorder

    Just ordered 223 dies, conversion kit, and swage. Anyone know how long the backorder is?
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

    Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
  • #2
    Zamble
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 2354

    Long time. The swage from what I heard is like 4 to 8 weeks.

    Comment

    • #3
      KShack
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2012
      • 705

      Not as bad as I was expecting. Hopefully the dies aren't much longer
      "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

      Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

      Comment

      • #4
        DRAB_81
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2009
        • 2482

        Check out this thread, should give you a good idea.




        I waited about 4 weeks for my Swager, Trimmer, 223 Conversion Kit & Casefeed Plate. I waited about 6 weeks for my 223 dies, all ordered on 1/7/13.

        Comment

        • #5
          Zamble
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 2354

          I ordered my 1050 like march 1st in 9mm carbide. And ordered everything to convert to .223. I got my carbide .223 dies 6 days later.

          Comment

          • #6
            KShack
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2012
            • 705

            Dillon is on their sh*t apparently. Glad to hear it
            "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

            Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

            Comment

            • #7
              MIAMIbaseballer
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2012
              • 791

              Most Dillon stuff is 4-8 weeks. 223 dies are 8+ weeks
              It's ok to be jealous. We understand your animosity. We live the life you wish you had. And of over 4000 universities and over 1700 division 1 schools, only one is simply known as "The U"

              Comment

              • #8
                EL_NinO619
                Senior Member
                • Sep 2010
                • 1519

                I ordered over 2 months ago..
                se carga el diablo de la pistola...
                .223, .25acp, 25-20win, 9mm, 38spl/.357, 10mm .308, 8mm M, 7mm Rem Mag, 45acp, .475 Wildey mag
                On 2 Hornady LnL AP & Dillon Super 1050

                Comment

                • #9
                  Zamble
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2011
                  • 2354

                  What did you order?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    unclejesse
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2008
                    • 844

                    im still waiting

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      ricemanff
                      Member
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 158

                      I ordered thru Dillon on Monday. They were thinking end of April. I was pretty surprised to hear it that is wasn't going to be longer than that. I did receive a few dies today, but I am not sure if that was from a prior order or not.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        iroquois
                        Senior Member
                        • Feb 2013
                        • 876

                        Originally posted by Zamble
                        I ordered my 1050 like march 1st in 9mm carbide. And ordered everything to convert to .223. I got my carbide .223 dies 6 days later.
                        Hi Zamble,

                        Did you order directly from Dillon or retailer?

                        Thanks,

                        iroquois

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Zamble
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 2354

                          Dillon. Twice. Once a week ago and a month ago.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            iroquois
                            Senior Member
                            • Feb 2013
                            • 876

                            I ordered the Dillon S 1050 with .223/carbide dies and powder check from Graf and Sons on March 17th and they still haven't charged my card.
                            Graf notified me I would receive my order between April 15 – April 19 but I hear they are further behind on all orders.
                            I'm half tempted to cancel the Graf order and purchase directly from Dillon.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Zamble
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 2354

                              I just ordered a brass trimmer. I asked them if I could add it to my order. They said if I did, it would add another 4 to 8 weeks. I said, make it a separate order. I think I would wait if I was you. Unless you see it locally.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1