Found some WC844 pull down powder in stock.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Pull down powder In stock!
Collapse
X
-
I just bought 2 jugs if someone wants some let me know. sfvComment
-
Last time I ordered pulldown powder from GI Brass, I just did a 6 x 8lb order and sold a few off.
I used to do a lot of hazmat group buys, but they started becoming a hassle because of timing issues (people wanted powder that wasn't in-stock, etc). So whenever I need powder, I usually just order what I need and pad the rest of the hazmat weight limit with high value (popular) stuff like Varget that I can move quickly (or use on my own).
Distinguished Rifleman #1924
NRA Certified Instructor (Rifle and Metallic Cartridge Reloading) and RSO
NRL22 Match Director at WEGC
https://www.ocabj.netComment
-
Not really worth it at those prices... Rather have new powder for 20$ moreComment
-
-
-
I will sell an 8 or 4 lb. split from the 8Comment
-
Just got my order confirmation and they say they will ship in 6-8 weeks. So much for being in stock. Glad I have varget and h335 in stock.Comment
-
Just some info from GI Brass .They can only ship 100 lbs per day of hazmat so any order placed now takes 6-7 weeks to get on truck because of backlog.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,644
Posts: 25,150,020
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21443 users online. 102 members and 21341 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment